Commercial & Industrial Polyurethane Coating
Exclusive installer of High Performance Coating 100% Solids Polyurethane
Common polyurethane coating applications:
- Interior pipe lining
- Fuel storage & containment
- Sewer manholes & pipes
- Wastewater structures
- Potable water tanks
- Concrete & steel structures
Innovative Foundation Supportworks is an exclusive installer of High Performance Coating hybrid polyurethane non-corrosive coatings. We use High Performance Coating coatings to protect a wide range of surfaces, including pipelines, fuel storage tanks, potable water tanks, sewer systems, and manholes from severe corrosion and abrasion.
High Performance Coating is the original, proven 100% solids "hybrid" polyurethane coating. Projects completed more than 30 years ago using High Performance Coating are still fully operational. With a documented half life of 37 ½ years, no epoxy coating comes close to High Performance Coating for longevity. High Performance Coating coating is also able to be built to virtually any thickness in one application, while also offering superior flexibility and elongation.
Call us at 1-877-365-0097 to request an on-site inspection and we will provide you with a written quote for your project. We service nearly every state in the US. Find out how we can help you!
Advantages of High Performance Coating polyurethane coatings vs epoxy:
- Fast application & cure time: High Performance Coating is sprayed in a single application. The coating dries in less than 15 minutes and is tack-free in less than 30 minutes. No heating, baking or after treatment is required.
- Low permeability: High Performance Coating is ideal for protecting sewage systems & metal surfaces from corrosion. Tests show no water penetrates the tough coating.
- Weather resistance: High Performance Coating has protected surfaces in deserts & marine climates with no chalking or deterioration. Coating will cure even when applied to substrates as cold as -20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Corrosion resistance: High Performance Coating polyurethane coating resists nearly all caustic acids, bases & corrosive salt solutions in a wide range of concentrations.
- Flexibility: High Performance Coating can bridge cracks in concrete more than an inch across and is designed to withstand expanding and contracting of substrates.
- High-build durability: High Performance Coating can be applied from 20 mils to several inches even on vertical and overheard surfaces without causing sagging or damage.
- Meets code requirements: Certified by Truesdail Laboratories, Inc. NSF/ ANSI 61 section 5, inssued 8/17/2015, Material Product: Polyurethane Protective Coatings, Contact Temperature: 23 +_ 2 C
Get a quote for your construction or industrial project today!
No matter what type of structural repair project you need help with, we offer high quality materials and expert application. High Performance Coating can streamline your construction process and provide a lasting, durable finish to any metal or concrete surface. Innovative Foundation Supportworks also specializes in grain bin sealing.
Contact Innovative Foundation Supportworks today to schedule an on-site consultation and get a quote for your project.