Commercial & Industrial Polyurethane Coating
Exclusive installer of High-Performance Coating 100% Solids Polyurethane
Common polyurethane coating applications:
- Interior pipe lining
- Fuel storage & containment
- Sewer manholes & pipes
- Wastewater structures
- Potable water tanks
- Concrete & steel structures
Innovative Foundation Supportworks is an exclusive installer of High-Performance Coating hybrid polyurethane non-corrosive coatings. We use High-Performance Coating coatings to protect a wide range of surfaces, including pipelines, fuel storage tanks, potable water tanks, sewer systems, and manholes from severe corrosion and abrasion.
High-Performance Coating is the original, proven 100% solids "hybrid" polyurethane coating. Projects completed more than 30 years ago using High-Performance Coating are still fully operational. With a documented half-life of 37 ½ years, no epoxy coating comes close to High-Performance Coating for longevity. High-Performance Coating coating is also able to be built to virtually any thickness in one application, while also offering superior flexibility and elongation.
Call us at 1-877-697-3597 to request an on-site inspection and we will provide you with a written quote for your project. We service nearly every state in the US. Find out how we can help you!
Advantages of High-Performance Coating polyurethane coatings vs epoxy:
- Fast application & cure time: High-Performance Coating is sprayed in a single application. The coating dries in less than 15 minutes and is tack-free in less than 30 minutes. No heating, baking or after treatment is required.
- Low permeability: High-Performance Coating is ideal for protecting sewage systems & metal surfaces from corrosion. Tests show no water penetrates the tough coating.
- Weather resistance: High-Performance Coating has protected surfaces in deserts & marine climates with no chalking or deterioration. Coating will cure even when applied to substrates as cold as -20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Corrosion resistance: High-Performance Coating polyurethane coating resists nearly all caustic acids, bases & corrosive salt solutions in a wide range of concentrations.
- Flexibility: High-Performance Coating can bridge cracks in concrete more than an inch across and is designed to withstand expanding and contracting of substrates.
- High-build durability: High-Performance Coating can be applied from 20 mils to several inches even on vertical and overhead surfaces without causing sagging or damage.
- Meets code requirements: Certified by Truesdail Laboratories, Inc. NSF/ ANSI 61 section 5, issued 8/17/2015, Material Product: Polyurethane Protective Coatings, Contact Temperature: 23 +_ 2 C
Get a quote for your construction or industrial project today!
No matter what type of structural repair project you need help with, we offer high-quality materials and expert application. High-Performance Coating can streamline your construction process and provide a lasting, durable finish to any metal or concrete surface.
Contact Innovative Foundation Supportworks today to schedule an on-site consultation and get a quote for your project.